The last few months were pretty brilliant! Iwas able to co-organize, co-facilitate, present, attend and keynote a number of futures literacy and strategic foresight courses, workshops and related conferences here and abroad:
- I partnered with the Department of Agrarian Reform and facilitated a two-day foresight driven planning and capacity building workshop for women cooperatives in Banna, Ilocos Norte;
- Keynoted the 26th League of Local Planners and Development Coordinators of the Philippines 2015 Conference held in General Santos City, Philippines. Around 1,200 participants mostly municipal, city and provincial planning and development coordinators attended the plenary session;
- Co-hosted and organized with the Rotary Club of Padre Faura Manila the Future Agenda on the Future of Food and Water 2040 at the Casino De Espanol Restaurant Manila;
- Facilitated a one-day futures literacy workshop for 120 school administrators and educators in collaboration with the DIWA Learning Systems and the Private Schools Association of the provinces of Tarlac and La Union;
- Co-designed and co-facilitated UNESCO Bangkok and Chulalongkorn University’s Futures Literacy Knowledge Lab workshop “Rethinking Education through Imagining Future Scenarios”;
- Presented at the Philippine Sociological Society of Mariano Marcos State University’s forum on the Future of Gender and Philippine Women’s Rights;
- Organized a series of meetings with networks and partners to organize, advance and promote via a series of foresight and futures courses and forums in the Philippines.
- and two upcoming publications!
Happy to share some yehey! moments and yes! action learning photos of recent events and projects: